Monday, February 18, 2013

WINTER BRIGHTS

Hello beautiful,i hope you are having a great day.Been really busy lately and i'm not doing very well with posting regularly but as it is with everything else,it'll get better with time.
I'm feeling a little bright today.I have no idea why people say bright clothing shouldn't be worn in winter.I wore cream pants to school a few days back and my friend said  it was a no no.I still  don't get it.If you do please  explain to me.:)
You know for someone who is relatively tiny...petite;),i love wearing oversized clothing especially jumpers.Its like being wrapped in a warm hug all day.What's not to love about that!

This jumper was a gift from my lovely sister in-law.Thank you Gracie:)




i should stop buying scarves but i can't help it.They are so pweety!


I wish you a blessed and fun filled week.

Quote-Happiness isn't something you wish for,its something you make,something you do,something you are.- Anonymous
Remember to live,laugh and love.                          
                                                                                                One supersized squeezy hug and a kiss,
                                                                                                Cynthia.

1 comment: