Monday, January 28, 2013

PINK PANCAKES AND APPLE CUPCAKES ;)

Hello beautiful person reading this.Thank you for stopping by today. I've not written in a while and i kinda missed it.But life has been happening very fast.
Today was one of those days that too many things went wrong one after another but i'm here and i'm thankful i can laugh at it.
First the atm wouldn't give me my money even when it showed it had been deducted from my account,then i went into the bank to complain and i was told to call customer service,i did and they kept me waiting for almost 30 minutes,my call credit finished,had to buy more with money i needed for something else.Still no help from the bank people and it was freezing! Finally came home and i had missed my lunch and most people that have met me know that i don't really function well when my tummy is empty.So i hurried to make me something to eat and i wasn't very happy with the result :( The only things that turned out exactly as i wanted were my yummy apple cupcakes.Yay!. And another big Yay! for my pink pancakes over the weekend.Here's a little peek...



its really easy ,just make your usual pancake mix and add  pink food
 coloring to a little milk then  beat  it in
.

Voila! yummy and fun.The only thing that's missing is fresh strawberries:)
i miss summer.

Hello  we are Cynthia's apple cupcakes:)





These were made with my silicone cake mold. They work really well.


I love how the pancakes turned out.Next one is gonna be a different colour or maybe rainbow pancakes.hmm....yummy yummy in my tummy.I can't wait for my nieces to grow so we can make stuff together.
Okie dokie i think that's all for today.I hope every had a wonderful start to the week.
Try making something new and different this week.Try the coloured pancakes.;)
Have a great week and stay happy.

Quote-Just because you have  a bad day doesn't mean you have a bad life.-Someone really smart.
Remember to live,laugh and love.
                                                                                            One really squeezy hug and a kiss,
                                                                                              Cynthia.



9 comments:

  1. mmhmm sure look good and yum.chef!:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog..
    follow back, if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much.i'll check your blog now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg so yummy *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if your visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks hun.will check your blog now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the apple cupcakes are so cool! i tried doing coloured pancakes before - red food colouring is the best by far! when i used blue, it did not look nice......



    celebrating 1 year of blogging with an international giveaway! - www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much.yh i don't think blue would work but maybe if you use very little so it turns the pancakes baby blue.:)

      Delete