Saturday, March 2, 2013

I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME...

See sometimes i fall and it may take me a while to get back up.
I get the answers wrong and some days i don't even know what questions to ask.
I'm not always as sunny as i would like to be and sometimes,i feel my insides fill with ice.
I have questions about the future and sometimes i find it hard to believe.
I run as hard and fast as my legs and strength will let me but every time i look up,it seems like the finish line is moved farther away.
I've been on this journey all my life but most times,i feel like i started yesterday.
I have questions you see and my mind wanders sometimes and i'm not always the perfect companion.
I know my tears may bug you some days and make you want to wish me away.
But i hope you can forgive me for being human and having these imperfect moments.
I truly pray you forgive me because you give me so many answers that make me wish i didn't have these questions but i have to remind myself that i'm only human so please forgive me.- Cynthia Chukwu

We all have those moments when we drift a little and it may be difficult to explain to the people that care about us why we are in a funk.Sincerely ,i think its a little difficult to understand why someone you are trying to get through to or be there for doesn't seem to want to let you.Or why a friend who is always so jolly just wants to be left alone.
I'm all ''hippidy hop'' most of the time but there are times i want to be left alone with my thoughts.
So if you find yourself in one of those moments and you can't or don't want to explain it.Its fine.You'll be up and out as soon as you are ready.
And if you are the friend or family that just wants to help please stick around.Some times solving the problem is not what someone needs.Its the assurance that the people who love  you will be there to remind you that they do.

Remember to live, laugh and love.
                                                                                                              One very squeezy hug,
                                                                                                               Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment