Sunday, March 31, 2013

FELIZ PASCUA

Hello beautiful people.Happy Easter! Hope you all are having the best of days.March is over and i'm super excited because the semester is gonna be over soon.Do you ever just feel like you've done something too long and you just want to move on to the next part? That's kinda how i feel about school right now.
I'm also really psyched about April because i'm doing a ''NO JUNK FOOD'' challenge.Exercising is great and its helping but i think what we eat is extremely important.I'm a bit of a fooodie, I loooooove food(some times too much).
I went through a comfort eating phase a couple of years back and it took a lot determination to stop.As happy as food makes me,its unhealthy to over indulge.
So i'll try not to eat any junk food for the whole month.One day at a time.
Here's what Easter looked like for moi...

love my funky new hair:)







I wish you all a very happy Easter.One filled with peace,love,happiness,all the blessings that this day brings and so much more.

Quote- You may not be perfect but Jesus thinks you're special:)- Anonymous

Remember to live,laugh and love.
                                                                                                 One bunny delivered kiss,
                                                                                                 Cynthia.

2 comments: