Thursday, December 27, 2012

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Hola amigos fabulosos.I hope Christmas day was wonderful for you.I had to go to school but God was really kind to us cos the weather was much better.I think it was like +2 (yes that's warm for us here!).
I had a nice day generally but i wish i had my dinner on the 25th.Instead we were up late writing a long report for school.The things i do for my degree...:)
This was Christmas for me and dinner on the 26th cos its never too late to celebrate!




From me to you

just outside our class

Merry Christmas!

That's my friend and photographer! did i tell you he just  got
married? :)


And dinner is served! (a day late).



my friend taking that cake where it belongs:)
 Happy holidays my lovelies please carpe all that you can out of these last few diems of this year.
Remember to live,laugh and love.
                                                                            One slice of love and two scoops of goodness,
                                                                             Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment