Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BLACK ON BLACK


I've never really taken black as one of my favorite colors. White,coral and teal have been close to my heart for a while.But recently in the spirit of trying new things, i've been wearing more of other colors and as it turns out,black likes me a lot! :)
Threw this look together and it felt a bit too ''black'' so i let my pink scarf brighten it up a bit.I was really happy with it and as my big sister said ''rocker chic''. 



look at me mum,i'm flying!



Quote-Find out who you are and do it on purpose.- Dolly Parton.
You are wonderful,beautiful and amazing.Enjoy the rest of your week.
Remember to live,laugh and love.
                                                                                               One really big hug,
                                                                                               Cynthia.

1 comment:

  1. Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
    One of my favorite quotes.

    ReplyDelete