Remember that there are no mistakes,only lessons.Love yourself,trust your choices and everything is possible.Cherie-carter Scotts.
Sometimes i like to sit and think of stuff i wish i knew when i was younger and as long as the list is,i'm grateful that i know them now because as simple as they are,they help me everyday.Enjoy...(' ',)
1) If it makes you happy,do it.if it doesn't,don't.
2) When you fail at something,its not the end of your life.
3) Fun is good for your health.
4) Its okay not to be perfect.
5) You don't have to know all the answers.
6) Saying and doing what you want doesn't make you a bad person.it makes you ''YOU''!
7) Its okay to change your mind about things you never thought you would.
8) Don't take life too seriously.Take a break,laugh and relax.
9) Fear will keep you from living fully.Leaving your comfort zone is healthy.
10) Life is happening now.This moment is your life so give yourself permission to live.
Everything that happens to us is there to teach us something new.Some lessons we learn over and over and that's alright too. i hope my little list has helped you in some way.Try making a list of things you would tell a younger you and let it make you laugh and reflect because its okay if we still haven't figured it all out.
Remember to live,laugh and love.
Big hugs and loads of love,